Monday, September 30, 2013

Podcast Free Write

In my podcast I plan to set a non-formal tone so that the listeners really feel like I'm talking to them. 'i feel like this will help my topic relate, or at least hit home, with my audience. In terms or organization, I plan for it to be a lot like my essay. I am thinking about adding sound affects such as dragging on a cigarette or bystanders coughing but I will make those decisions while I'm recording. In the beginning of my podcast I plan to have music fade in and out as an introduction and I plan to do the same thing as a closure to my podcast. I'm hoping to set a tone with the music that I use. I want the audience to get a feel for the struggle and hard times that my essay explains. I'm going to use audacity to record my podcast because I feel that it is the easiest software to use. I really hope that my audiences' experiences are enhanced from what they get from my essay. I'm using the podcast as a tool to tell my story and really relate to my audience. However, this is my first podcast so I hope that everything goes well and I achieve what I am hoping to achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment