Thursday, September 5, 2013

Original and Amazing

     My name is Carlie Craven and I am a Health Science major with a concentration in Physical Therapy. I'm thinking about minoring in Exercise Science because I'm striving to work in Sports Medicine. I live on campus but before moving here, I was employed at Cold Stone Creamery and absolutely loved it! I gained a lot of great experience and who doesn't love ice cream? I'm from Lake Shore High School, where I was class president and played varsity volleyball for three years. I played Libero and was team captain my junior and senior years. I also was a tap dancer for fourteen years. Every once in a while, I still put on my old shoes and dance around. My hobbies include water sports, running, and camping. My family has a cabin in Hubbard Lake, Michigan which is where I learned to drive a boat, ride a jetski, tube, and kneeboard.
wow i miss it
This describes me because I am a tapper and I like when things are organized and uniform, such as the models in this image. It also gives me a sense of community which is very comforting.
Getting out in nature is my favorite way to relax. There's just something about fresh air, clean water, and the smell of trees, flowers, grass and dirt that puts you at ease like nothing else. #YankeeCandle #MyRelaxingRituals
I am, simply, in love with nature. It is the most beautiful thing to ever exist and the only part of the world that has not been tampered with by humans. It's original and amazing, just as I strive to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment