Thursday, January 16, 2014

research paper part 1

I, for the most part, have my heart set on approaching this paper as an Exercise Science major. I plan to follow the guidelines under option three and find trending topics in the world of Exercise Science, This is my ideal plan but if I can not find any major trending issues in the field I will broaden my approach and look for trends in all Health Science careers.
I plan to research these issues myself for a foundation and will build upon it, mainly, with an interview with my Weight Control, Nutrition, and Exercise professor. I have other people in the field to interview as well for additional information or if Professor Cukr is too busy. I will then continue to build on my paper with more research.
I feel that option three is best for me because it is related to my major and i am passionate about it. Also, I obtain the interpersonal skills that are necessary for successful research. Logical-mathematical and bodily-kinesthetic inteligence are my other strong point that would be assets to me in this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment