Monday, January 13, 2014

Intoduction

My name is Carlie Craven, I am a Health Science major with a concentration in Exercise Science. In high school I was extremely involved. I am proud of my previous titles as Freshmen, Sophomore, and Junior Class Secretary, Senior Class President, member of the National Honor Society, and Varsity Volleyball Captain. During the Fall semester I decided to change my concentration from Pre-PT to Exercise Science for the sole reason of being more career ready with a Bachelor's Degree. It has always been a dream of mine to pursue a career as a Physical Therapist but I'm starting to realize how long it will take to achieve a Doctorate. Besides that, I'm loving college and the fact that I'm becoming independent and I can't wait to see what my life has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment