Monday, February 17, 2014

Moodle Assignment 6.1

The topic of my research paper is the effects of static stretching before exercise, however, I will be touching on some points referring to dynamic stretching and stretching after exercise. Based on my research thus far, there is no benefit of static stretching prior to exercise. In order to help get my point across, I will be utilizing different perspectives of the topic. For example, my interview with Professor Cukr will provide information from different perspectives on its own. She is a college professor in the field of exercise science but also has experience in various clinical practices. This is important to my research because she has the knowledge from her degree and also from her experience. I would also like to interview a physical therapist on the matter and am thinking about incorporating athletes and their coaches/trainers into my research. The combination of education and hands on, first person experiences will only strengthen my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment